Job title: Sales Consultant – Retail
Company: SARA for Building Materials S.A.L.
Job description: Summary:
Responsible for achieving individual sales targets and supporting the showroom’s sales and profit objectives, while providing excellent customer service.
- Responsible for ensuring that all stores are operating fully in compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for monitoring and achieving sales targets.
- Responsible for providing daily feedback and updates about operations and products to the sales manager.
- Responsible for showroom upkeep and making sure it complies and is standardized with company and franchiser policy.
- Responsible for execution of merchandising strategy in compliance with SARA and Principal Suppliers’ guidelines.
- Responsible to ensure all product prices and bar-code labeling are per company policy.
- Responsible to highlight to manager suggested store maintenance and follow up on execution.
- Responsible to investigate lost sales and customer accounts.
- Responsible to suggest to the management ideas for marketing promotions.
- Assess competitor activity.
- Review new product penetration by both suppliers and customers.
- Review Sales/Budget performance by product, region, and customer and prepare adequate explanations and plans to account for any variances against budget.
- Discuss new products, customer feedback, and marketing requirements of the supplier/principal.
- Follow the reporting systems and structures set out by the management.
- Constantly strive to increase the customer base of the company.
- Prepare proposed stock orders for approval of the Showroom Manager. This should include product sales history, period to sell out, current stock levels, expected selling price.
- Assist the accounts with customer receivables collections and ensure all necessary customer credit applications are current and complete.
- Monitor stock performance to identify any areas of slow or low sales, with recommendations to the management on how this can be corrected.
- Comply with ERP and CRM utilization.
Job date: Sat, 06 Feb 2021 08:25:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!