Job title: Sales Executive – Chaumet
Company: Chalhoub Group
Job description: The Maison Chaumet is a key player in the luxury goods market and has been the epitome of excellence in Parisian jewelry since its founding in 1780. In this challenging context of dynamic transition, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the Maison Chaumet’s strong growth in one of our Middle East network.
As a Sales Associate you are responsible for providing personal and memorable luxury experiences for each and every guest across the UAE. You will play an exemplary role in the team and act as a real ambassador of the Maison through all the missions entrusted to you.
What you’ll be doing
– Achieve the sales target by using advanced sales techniques and product knowledge
– Focus on selling and up selling.
– Guest Experience
– Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty
– Communicate with customers to assess and satisfy their needs and meet or exceed their expectations.
– Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display and stock rotation
– Implement all merchandising as per the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines.
– Cleaning, prepare stock in hand, participate in inventories.
What you’ll need to succeed
We see success in the role as having a strong knowledge of the luxury consumer, the competitive landscape of the luxury industry, and an in-depth understanding of the evolving media and digital landscape in order to drive the brand vision regionally and globally, constantly elevating our ability to acquire new customers, retaining existing customers and continuing to drive sales in the luxury/lifestyle category through consumable content. More specifically, we would like to hear from you if you can say yes to the below…
– Expertise in sales techniques and product knowledge
– Confident with surprising and delighting our guests in store.
– A passion for people and jewelry/accessories
– Be a brand ambassador; with the solid understanding of implementing brand visual merchandising guidelines
– Strong communication and clienteling skills
– Comfortable with all aspects of merchandising; including cleanness, stock rotation and inventory
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.
Job date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 08:09:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!