Job title: Sales Executive / Design Consultant – Luxury Furniture
Company: Black Pearl
Job description: Job Description:
Our client, a luxury furniture retail company in Dubai is urgently looking for a Sales Executive / Design Consultant – Luxury Furniture who will be based in their Dubai showroom. Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be primarily responsible for approaching customers as they enter the store, inquiring about the type of furniture they want, strongly knowledgeable in furniture layout, making suggestions as they show customers around and closing the sale. You must also answer any questions the customer asks, conduct suggestive selling so as to move multiple products, process the paperwork and arrange financing when needed.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Maintain a tidy and professional workspace that is both alluring and welcoming to new and returning customers.
- Provide unparalleled customer service based on extensive knowledge of all merchandise and genuine desire to match clients requirements.
- Assist management with all backroom logistics and organization.
- Rearrange the sales floor to meet all-new layouts and specifications.
- Use computer systems to create, edit, cancel price holds and layaways.
- Work with design team support to ensure client’s requirements are met.
- Maintain professionalism to customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Recommend products based on customer needs and desires, answered questions regarding products
- Maintain a knowledge of sales, promotions, store policies, and security practices
- Prepare sales slips and contracts, arranged delivery and facilitated special requests and orders
- Sell ancillary products such as insurance and service contracts, arranged financing options for customers
- Provide knowledgeable, honest, and superior customer service.
To be considered for this job, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Must understand furniture lay-out and interior design.
- Must have a good eye for details.
- Must be a target driven person.
- Experience working with luxury furniture in retail.
- Can start immediately!
- Able to work 6 days a week and flexible to work overtime if needed.
- The ideal candidate should have a portfolio of furniture designs they have worked in their previous work history.
- Diploma in Design or any relevant field / Bachelor’s Degree (desirable)
- Located and willing to work in Dubai.
Since the role will be based in a showroom, the candidate should be willing to work for 6 days a week and work outside the normal working hours if required. The working hours of the role will be from 10 AM to 7 PM or 1 PM to 10 PM.
Competitive salary to be offered along with a commission pay structure based on sales performance.
To view other vacancies we have, please visit our website –
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office at +9712 622 55 03 or drop us a message on our website –
Job date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 00:58:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!