Job title: Sales Trainer – UAE
Company: Pandora Group
Job description: As the world’s biggest jewellery brand, we touch millions of people every day. Explore more in our Annual Report.
Sustainability Report 2019
Bringing together traditional craftsmanship and state-of-the-art innovation, our affordable jewellery is made to the highest environmental and ethical standards.
A career at Pandora?
Explore your opportunities and what it is like working at Pandora
Sales Trainer – UAE
Location: Dubai, UAE
Pandora is looking for a passionate Sales Trainer who works as part of the Head Office Team based in Dubai and will be responsible for all the sales training activities.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Sales Trainer is responsible for all the Sales Training activities, in order to ensure that all RSM/DSM and store staff have – trough the Regional Sales Manager – a full knowledge of selling techniques and product knowledge.
- Training PANDORA staff from shops and concessions and internal staff with a focus on sales skills, product knowledge, company background and visual merchandising.
- Supporting in analysis and identification training needs to develop and implement new modules and initiatives.
- Supporting in conception, implementation and further development of training activities.
- Supporting in launch/roll-out, development and implementation of new Training projects for Italy (e.g. Mystery Shopping, Incentive programs, etc.).
- Provide training to external agencies where appropriate, including regular in-depth product training on counterfeiting.
- Organize training events, including identification of appropriate venues.
- Running ad-hoc Face-to-Face/online training sessions when required.
- Giving ad-hoc presentations when required.
- Work closely with other departments, such as Human Resources, Retail, Wholesale, Marketing, Visual Merchandising, Planning, Merchandiser, Customer Service.
- Support in preparation and control of requested documents.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Good knowledge of Sales Training best practices.
- At least 3 years of previous experience in the Sales Training Field, within an international retail organization.
- Learning and interpreting pre-written training packages for presentation.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (with focus on Excel and Power Point).
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, those enable you to work with people at all levels, motivate others and change people’s attitudes when necessary.
- Good organizational and planning skills, ability to deal with situations where multitasking is frequently required.
- Solid problem-solving, business acumen and negotiation skills.
- Service and team oriented.
- Fast learner, able to pick up product knowledge quickly and accurately, personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge, confident talking and presenting in public, in an engaging and informative style.
- Shared decision making approach and problem solving skills
- Good time-keeping skills to enable you to effectively manage training schedules.
- Strong passion for work and the product.
The Sales Trainer must live up to Pandora’s core values:
- Can do attitude and high performance drive
- Great overview and whole hearted passion
- Strong individual – yet team player in the pride
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the relevant skill set then we’d love to hear from you! Please to apply.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.
Job date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 23:33:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!