Job title: Senior Executive – Legal Affairs
Company: Parker Connect
Job description: We are looking for a candidate with experience in handling legal affairs within the retail industry.
Should have good communication skills in English (Verbal and Written)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Drafting, Review and provide legal advice on commercial leases and related documentations and up gradation of the commercial lease documents to match the company requirements and laws of the territory.
- Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
- Review and advice management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Review progress of ongoing litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
- Liaise and advise external lawyers regarding company requirements and litigation requirements.
- Participate in pre-litigation negotiations with the management in connection with any defaulting parties.
- Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
- continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly.
- Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the executive management’s attention.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
UAE DL a must
UAE work experience a must
Candidates should have experience in drafting and reviewing lease agreements.
Experience in Joint Venture, Franchise, Mergers and Acquisition, MOU, POA agreements is an added advantage, etc.
Knowledge of DIFC laws, an added advantage
Candidates with experience in Retail industry
March 22, 2021
Expected salary: 12000 per month
Job date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 05:14:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!