Job title: Senior Manager Key City Activation
Job description: Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Drive all Key City Consumer and Marketing Activations and where applicable ownership of execution.
Add value by delivering city specific cultural & consumer insights to help formulate the Dubai Key City marketing plan within the GCC brand plan, which in turn drives excellence and standards in creative, city relevant brand marketing activations which resonates with the city consumer, growing NPS and NS by winning the hearts, minds of Dubai consumers.
Key Responsibilities: * Be the knowledgeable expert on Dubai Consumers for each of the key focus categories, Trade Zones & to be aware of city specific developments and trends
- Through a Brand & Sales Stakeholder collaborative process be proactive with initiative opportunities to enhance Key Stakeholder Dubai Consumer Obsession through
- Knowledge and insights
- Daily application – what can we do now i.e. quick wins
- Future opportunities – what do we need to do in the future i.e. mid-long-term needs
- Drive and be integral to support brand stakeholder execution of city specific initiatives/marketing plans
- Wholesale Retail (Omni and CTC Teams)
- Own the detail of the understanding of key account consumer profiles of the winning WHS retailers in Dubai
- Align Dubai key account consumer profiles with adidas consumer activation plans with GTM/OMNI teams and ensure that appropriate activations are planned with relevant content
- Drive an understanding of consumer segmentation & profiling by key Dubai Trade Zone and ensure appropriate activations for the KC
- Newsroom integration
be the conduit with other departments to identify and drive synergies and to sit in and input on the regular calls between the e-com/newsroom teams to highlight more Dubai centric opportunities for e-com * Support the GM and Marketplace director to ensure Dubai plans and product development of Dubai specific product sit within the GCC Category plans with Dubai Consumer & Market diagnostics which outline the key requirements to Win per category are provided
- Be a key part of Planning process of Dubai specific activations:
- Briefs: Initial review of all BB, EHL1 & Community briefs + key Innovation, Trend & Hype briefs vs Objectives & KPI’s (inc. City insights & trends)
- Response: Part of Core Brief Response team to review vs Objectives & KPI’s
- Final: Plan Review of final plan vs Objectives & KPI’s (inc. City insights & trends)
- Be a key part of Review process:
- Evaluation: Drive AAR evaluation of each BB, EHL1 & Community briefs & key Innovation, Trend & Hype briefs vs Objectives & KPI’s (inc. City insights & trends) – include Customer Feedback
- Optimize: Propose corrective actions that drive effectiveness, establish and share key successes, learning’s and best practice with key stakeholders (local and global)
- Report on NPS and other brand metrics in Dubai, ie consumer response via panel dips, ASKNOW etc, adidas & campaign / franchise awareness & consideration Social: Reach & Engagement
- To be the gatekeeper of the Dubai Marketing & Activations calendars and font of knowledge for key Dubai activations
- Drive initial Brand input into the Dubai Marketing Calendar
- To support or flag issues with proposed activity to key stakeholders
- To be consistently available to input and support future events and activations
- Be responsible for the output of a summary of all Dubai activity, timing to be confirmed a 1 week, 1 month, 1 quarter and 1 season
- To take ownership as and when required of communities’ initiatives i.e. cages to input into Mid-long requirements – aligned to global/EM brand strategy and Dubai trends
- ensure the detail around key spaces and places, events and archive stories are all consistently updated and can be used appropriately by the marketplace director or product marketing teams for Dubai product opportunities
- Ensure a monthly meeting with the GTM teams of the Global key accounts trading in Dubai to ensure we are both maximizing investment and avoiding contradiction in the Dubai Key City.
- Connect and share best practice with other Global Key city activation directors
- Marketplace Director and GM to ensure a Dubai First Strategy, with clarity of Status, ownership and Action
- Global KC Team to align against Global KC Strategy and Plan to share, agree and implement best practice
- VP Brand to align on priorities to achieve Dubai First Strategy and Plan
- Market Management team, to be able to discuss, report and align on actions to progress to achieve KC ambition and objectives
- Market Brand senior stakeholders (Comms, Own Retail, Newsroom, Omni), SPOMA, EIM, Sales / Retail Marketing & DBC (eCom & App) + Global BU’s and Trend Marketing Teams for consistent interaction on optimization of all Dubai Consumer-facing brand communication and marketing activation initiatives
- Market Sales/Account Marketing teams to align on POS execution.
- Consumer Direct organization to align on marketing activities, to share developments of shopping destinations and to support the development of an Omni Channel market approach.
- Local and global Trend Marketing for understanding of locally relevant influencers.
- Local own retail store managers and store marketing activation experts to collaborate on local initiatives and events.
- Global Fashion and Trend marketing activation teams to ensure global driven activations are Dubai relevant and to support the consumer insight plan
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong cross-functional experience across merchandising, marketing and sales.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with keen business acumen.
- Ability to enroll key stakeholders and gain support for initiatives.
- Creative and innovative.
- Strong conceptual understanding of brand building.
- Native of social media.
- Deep understanding of target consumer and connection to category, fitness, fashion, entertainment, sport and media.
- Part of the respective city´s culture and knowledgeable expert about the respective city scene.
- Knowledgeable of a large and relevant contact book of local influencers.
- Enthusiasm/energy for activation.
- Ideas focused, complemented with organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to co-ordinate internal and external multidisciplinary groups
- Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in marketing and sales or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 7 years of cross functional marketing experience with a combination of merchandising/product, (brand) marketing and sales/retail.
- Strong industry knowledge, across footwear, apparel, accessories.
- Experience of relevant PR / marketing / events is an advantage.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Advanced level of project and budget management.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office.
At adidas we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete’s mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture – the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
- CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
- COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
- Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Senior Manager Key City Activation
Contract Type: Full time
Job date: Sat, 01 May 2021 07:17:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!