Job title: Senior Marketing Executive (regional)
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Senior Marketing Executive
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best. About the role:
You will support and assist the International Head of Marketing on the development and implementation of regional Marketing Campaigns (online and offline) that meet business objectives, manage end to end process of all campaigns, assisting with coordination across the team, marketing, planning and strategies, working closely with agencies to deliver the plans across MENA.
- Monitor the development and implementation of advertising and promotional activities, across the region
- Manage the development and implementation of consumer PR activities including generating PR angle, soliciting PR opportunities, development of press kit/release, and media event, etc.
- Overseeing CRM initiatives and reviewing results of campaigns
- Developing of Marketing and P.R. Campaigns that are in line with business priorities and market trends
- Manages the development and implementation of consumer and corporate communication that enhance global brand image and help drive traffic online and sales to stores
- Manage competitive studies and organize market research when required – implementing new marketing strategies based on sound factual evidence and encouraging wider cooperation from stakeholders where relevant
- Prepare and present strategic presentations, drive marketing initiatives across the region via campaigns, events, content creation and campaign management
- Represent the brand and marketing team during group leadership meetings, external meetings with media and drive the business’ agenda with partners in an efficient and innovative way
- Prepare market analysis, plans, strategies and budget estimates
- Lead and maximize subordinates productivity and performance
- Monitor work standards and provide performance coaching to Team members
- Digital Marketing – running campaigns, CRM and Social Media
To be successful in this role you should have bachelors or equivalent in Marketing, at least 5 years of experience in Marketing and P&R, sound knowledge in the production of creative materials media planning, public relations, corporate affairs, market research, budgeting, social media and digital marketing, CRM initiatives and monitoring marketing performance. Your interpersonal skills are imperative, as cross functional discussion and negotiation is necessary between buying, retail operations, brands, and agencies, to ensure you promote the right merchandise with the right message on the right medium, all within a timely manner. Commercial acumen coupled with a creative flair would be ideal. Excellent communicators are desired to address internal and external stakeholders, from presenting ideas to management, to briefing store teams, to discussing an event with a brand, you are representing and marketing the M&S brand at all times.
Knowledge of the digital landscape, especially E commerce and social media. You should have a “lead, not follow” mindset. Be very open to change, both structurally and ways of working. Have a point of view on the current/future state of retail, not only for the region, but internationally. Be acutely aware of trends in fashion, pop culture, music, tastemakers, and consumer experiences. Excellent presentation and communication skills is a must to have.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Job date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 07:52:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!