Job title: Senior PPC and Paid Social Specialist | Al-Futtaim Retail
Job description: End to End Management of PPC and Paid Social Operations and Strategies to meet Retail’s KPIs and requirements. (Revenues, Customer Acquisition) for both Brick and Mortar and eCommerce
You will be responsible for planning, implementing and analyzing paid search & paid social campaigns across brands and channels using Google and Social Media Advertising tools (Ad words / 360, merchant center etc, FB Business Manager etc..)
You will be comfortable Multitasking and running campaigns for various retail brands of Al Futtaim Group in a variety of different industry verticals (Home, Fashion, Toys, etc.)
You will be an expert always on up to date with the latest advertising trends and techs and will know how to manage multi- channels/networks budgets to meet Revenue Targets as well as different KPIs
You will be open minded to with an appetite to learn and you are a solution provider.
Targeting and bidding strategies are your day to day and you know how to optimize them
You are genuinely interested into SEM and Paid Social and develop appetite to learn more, optimize your campaigns performance and use various networks and platforms (Business Manager Retargeting, Programmatic, etc.)
Manage day to day PPC and Paid Social campaigns
– Strategy & Execution
– Upper or lower funnel based on KPIs
– Daily monitoring
– Delivering performance reports and insights to the PPC team and internal stakeholders.
Strategy & optimization
– Identifying growth opportunities, testing hypotheses to improve SEM traffic and increase ROAS
– Delivering customer- focused, profitable multi- category campaigns to agreed targets
– Addressing and escalating campaign performance issues.
– Responsible for AB tests, Search Query analysis and keyword mining.
– Create relationship & workflows within the department
– Work with all the brands you are in charge of
– Develop knowledge into advanced Targeting
– Develop knowledge in Programmatic Advertising
– Participate into a more data driven approach project with the CRM department
4+ years in performance marketing (PPC, programmatic and Paid Social)
4+ years in an eCommerce environment (retail is a plus)
Experience with the principles of creating an advertising campaign; composing audience targeting strategies, generating ad creative for testing, and optimizing for increased ROAS
Demonstrated ability to interpret data for insights and next steps.
Understanding of Digital and ecommerce metrics, conversion funnels
Team player with ability to self- learn
Experience in Budgeting
Data driven mindset
English & Arabic are mandatory
Job- Specific Skills:
Fluency with PPC and Paid social Bid Management tools (FB Manager, Adwords, Marin, GA36, ROI Hunter, Smartly)
Strong Web analytics experience (Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst).
Experience in Retargetting platforms (Criteo, RTB)
Experience in App platforms & app installs (Taptica, Apple search ads, Moblin, Inmobi)
Comfortable using BI tools (Tableau, Power BI)
Advanced skills in MS Excel
Experience using a CDP is a plus
Job date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 03:32:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!