Job title: Senior Sales Manager
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Senior Sales Manager
Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. We are a leading global Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) provider, offering messaging, voice and video communication solutions to a large global customer base. Our APIs and the platform deal with over 30 billion engagements annually. Enterprise customers include 8 out of 10 of the largest US tech companies by market capitalization, major airlines, banks, retail, e-tail, internet, ride-hailing, parcel delivery companies and more.
Sinch is growing fast globally and we are now seeking a Senior Sales Manager to join our existing team in Dubai, UAE on this exciting ride!
The essence of the role:
As a Senior Sales Manager you will have a very visible role at Sinch where your main focus will be business development in the Middle East region. Your task will be to position all Sinch’s solutions to Enterprises in the region either directly or via channel partners and SIs. You will also be responsible for developing our channel and SIs partnerships. Furthermore, you will be nurturing current enterprise customers and grow the revenue and margin from the existing accounts. The main task will however be to grow the overall customer base. This is a very important role where you will collaborate closely with many internal Sinch team members and actively engage with many stakeholder levels within enterprises to ensure they are getting the highest value from our services and products. Our full portfolio of Enterprise solutions you will find on our website. In addition, you will also be responsible for positioning our newly acquired portfolio including Omnichannel Cloud and on-prem Contact Center solution. As our new Senior Sales Manager you will:
- Own the full sales cycle, including initial contact, proposal, contract negotiation, deal closing, launch and post sales account management.
- Work with lead generation teams including inside sales, marketing to actively convert leads to opportunities
- Own all processes related to the enterprise accounts and collaborate closely with internal teams (Pre-Sales, Account Managers, Product Managers) and external partners on all aspects of delivery and growth.
- Manage current enterprise accounts and develop the business with existing customers, including finding new ways for clients to benefit from our products, solving requests, etc.
- Build own pipeline of new opportunities from net new enterprise customers
- Grow our number of partner and SI channels
- Maintain an up to date understanding of the market and our competition to position Sinch’s offerings in a financially rewarding way.
- Manage regular forecasting and sales activity reporting and evaluate sales against revenue/margin targets and other objectives as set by regional and global sales leadership, and take necessary steps as needed.
- Have an existing network of business contacts in enterprises and potential partners in ME, mainly UAE and KSA
You will be based out of our Dubai office where you will be joining other colleagues and reporting into the VP of sales for MEA
Who are you?:
To thrive in the role as Senior Sales Manager at Sinch, we look for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment while staying accountable for all your deliverables and eagerly doing what needs to be done to achieve results. You strive to overachieve your targets and enjoy the rewards of it. The successful candidate comfortably navigates organizations, enjoys building strong relationships and communicates with all levels with ease.
- University Degree in Business, Economics or IT/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of experience from enterprise cloud sales.
- Telco and CPaaS experience is a plus.
- Experience from enterprise sales in above mentioned fields, working with VP and C-level executives in client organizations.
- Experience from partner or SI sales, selling with and through these channels .
- Proven track record of reaching and overachieving set sales targets
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Language: Fluency in business English and Arabic, both written and spoken.
What do we offer?:
At Sinch we believe in providing equal opportunity for all and an environment where all employees can strive and perform at their best. We offer a market competitive salary package with benefits and as our company grows globally the opportunity to have a successful career in Sinch anywhere is possible.
Are you ready? Join us on our journey!:
Last day to apply: 1st of April
About the recruitment process:
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. We follow a competence-based, structured interview process where your skills, experience and attributes relevant to the role and Sinch will be assessed. As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment testing is used to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role. We acknowledge that there are two parties making a decision in this process and welcome you to ask any questions you may have at any stage of the process.
Job date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 06:01:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!