Job title: Senior Store Manager | ACE Hardware | Dubai
Job description: Job Requisition ID: 67819
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Senior Store Manager | ACE hardware | Dubai
About the role:
The Senior Store Manager is accountable for sales performance, focusing on growth and profitability, customer satisfaction, merchandising standards, store operations, and the training and development of the entire staff.
People Development / HR
- Networks, supports recruiting, hiring, developing and retaining high quality management and associates to fill store profile and succession planning
- Leads by example, trains, develops and provides ongoing feedback and coaching on product knowledge, selling skills, visual merchandising and delivering the customer experience.
- Organizes weekly staff meetings and daily briefings to recap store performance, and to communicate new company goals and strategies, as well as new store procedures and performance targets
Customer Experience / Sales
- Ensures an excellent level of customer service is a priority at all times by executing and achieving the Customer Experience consistently through regular assessment, coaching and follow-up with team
- Maintains visibility and leads by example on the selling floor to answer customer questions and supports all selling functions
- Implements all visual merchandising standards, directives, promotions, and overall cleanliness and organization of the sales floor and stockroom
Drive Sales & Profitability
- Meets or exceeds profitability expectations for the store in sales, payroll, shrink and conversion
- Creates and executes strategies to maximize store sales and control expenses
- Controls company assets by meeting all loss prevention measures (consistent management of inventory, in- and out-bound stock movements, sales, returns, exchange, store maintenance, etc)
- Executes and complies with all company policies and store procedures
About the person:
High school education or equivalent preferred
Minimum of 8 Years Store Manager experience with a proven track record for driving sales and profit results and training and developing a team of individuals * Good command of business English (written and verbal)
- Good computer skills (Outlook, Excel & SAP) and detailed report analysis skills
- Strong level of numeracy & literacy
- Some heavy lifting
- Scheduled shifts may require standing for a minimum of eight hours
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Job date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 00:10:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!