Job title: Showroom In-charge
Company: Nathan & Nathan
Job description: About the job Showroom In-charge
Our client is a diverse group of companies that deals with a wide range of leading household appliances who is looking to hire a talented Showroom In-Charge who will be responsible in enhancing customer satisfaction, meets sales and profitablity goals and manages staff effectively. He/she ensures a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
This is an urgent position to be filled in, candidates with minimum notice would be preferred.
- Enhances customer satisfaction, meets sales and profitability goals and manages staff effectively.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent service and is responsible for overall showroom management
- Meet the assigned sales and gross margin targets of the showroom.
- Responsible for the development and growth of showroom sales.
- Accountable for the development of all staff within the showroom.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase store sales.
- Monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure they stay within budget.
- Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays.
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store.
- Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecasts.
- Recommend new product lines and business areas to grow the business.
- Maintain product display, POS, and cleanliness in the showroom.
- Ensure that the showroom is up to the mark in terms of product mix, visual merchandising, design and outlook.
- Take customer information and feedback and maintain a database.
- Manage the lease and maintenance contracts of the showroom and take necessary measures for the renewal process.
- Use the company CRM and follow Group Sales Process.
- Update job knowledge by participating in training opportunities provided by the company, reading new product features, new technology, and the latest product line
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Marketing, or any relevant education
- Minimum 5 years of retail sales experience in household appliances and with at least 1 year of experience in the UAE
- Knowledge of gross margin and forecasting
- Knowledge of souq and exports is an advantage
- Ability to meet sales targets
- Ability to learn about product and services
- Ability to listen and understand customer’s needs
- Ability to build and manage relationship with customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Arabic is an advantage
- Excellent planning and sales skills with ability to upsell and cross sell
- Excellent customer service relations
- Proficient in MS Office applications and CRM
Job date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 08:56:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!