Job title: Specialist Merchandising DTC EM
Job description: Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
This role is responsible for analyzing, forecasting, planning product strategies in order to achieve or exceed sales goals and maximize the profitability of business. Ensuring the right OTB is planned at business segment level. driving data analysis for Market Buy-Sign Off meetings.
- Responsible for maintaining and evolving all merchandising analytics for EM DTC
- Provide the historical analysis to effectively build the range/assortment plan
- Action relevant and in-depth analysis to support buying commitment decisions
- Support the implementation of key strategic priorities in line with the company and the Market/ Channel Merchandising framework.
- Manage the Weekly sales & stock intake process and provide key insights on stock/sales
- Plan, manage, and monitor the seasonal open to buy to reflect sales trends and adjust buys accordingly Forecast at Class level based on Open-To-Buy (OTB).
- Support the execution of effective store clustering & grading plan for the markets and channels
- Evaluate seasonal option plan in line with Space Management (pre-season).
- Aligning Merchandising Plan with the finance plan in IBP
- Provide fact-based product input and feedback for internal/external stakeholders.
- Analyze every aspect of best sellers and worst sellers, in season stock cover management and in season reactivity and provide recommendations based on analysis.
- Execute the end of season management plan.
- Execute collaborating decisions agreed with seniors.
- Other duties as requested by your manager.
The ideal candidate is somebody that: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Has knowledge of Merchandising, OTB Management, Sales forecasting & Budget planning.
- Is fast paced, proactive and energetic
- Is able to work effectively within a diverse, agile team environment and under pressure
- Has Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Is able to synthesize complex data and translate it in key insights
- Has a strong trading mindset, with an entrepreneurial flair to maximize business opportunities.
- Fluent in English and other language(s) is an advantage
- Very advanced MS office skills (Excel is a must)
- Passion for product
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree Marketing / Business/ Sales focus/ Economics
- 6-8 years merchandising experience – similar capacity
- Previous experience in merchandising
At adidas we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete’s mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture – the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
- CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
- COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
- Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Specialist Merchandising DTC EM
TEAM: Retail (Back Office)
Contract Type: Full time
Job date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 00:33:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!