Job title: Specialist Sales Academy GCC
Job description: Key Responsibilities:
- Conduct trainings for all business channels and consumer facing teams aligned with the Global Sales Academy objectives and deliverables, including adidas Retail Excellence Academy, seasonal product launches, EVERY MOMENT MATTERS, and other global and local sales academy programs.
- Ensure that all trainings implemented are business relevant, consumer-centric and aligned with global sales and business strategy.
- Organize and ensure availability of relevant training materials for all teams for all sales channels
- Ensure that AREA platform and learning modules is implemented and executed effectively
- Evaluate trainings to ensure that the knowledge received is transferred into measurable performance and report training evaluation data
- Support and train key channel partners to build the team functional capabilities
- Enable store managers and district managers to train, develop and coach their staff members
- Develop, establish and manage the GCC Sales Academy monthly, quarterly, and yearly calendars in coordination with global requirements and marketing calendars
- Review training materials received from global and adapt the training content to meet local requirements while maintaining the learning objectives to ensure consistent delivery
- Regional: Wholesale & Franchise partners
- Local: DTC & Wholesale teams, Brand, VM
- Global Sales Academy
- HRM Commercial
- Kirkpatrick 4 Levels of Measurement
- Achieve NPS expectations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced MS office skills in particular PowerPoint
- Highly integrative with strong business mind, data focus and results orientation
- Solid business acumen and proven track record of increasing retail & sales KPI’s through training and development programs
- Enthusiastic with strong work ethic with flexible approach
- Consumer-centric, approachable and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong team player with an international mindset
- Excellent organization, time management and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English is required; Arabic is an asset
- Ability to travel when required across GCC
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent
- Advanced user of MS-office
- Fluency in English (both written & verbal)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a multinational organization preferably in retail or hospitality in a learning role with operations background.
At adidas we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete’s mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture – the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
- CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
- COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
- Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Specialist Sales Academy GCC
TEAM: Retail (Back Office)
Contract Type: Full time
Job date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 08:50:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!