Job title: Sr. Electrician (x2) | AFE | Dubai & Sharjah, UAE
Job description: Job Requisition ID: []
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Job Title: Sr. Electrician (x2)
Reporting Manager: Facilities Supervisor
Department: Al-Futtaim Engineering – Facilities Management
Location: Dubai & Sharjah, UAE
Electrical Maintenance Services
- Efficiently and effectively carryout corrective and reactive maintenance services of building electrical systems and equipment’s in accordance with Electrical standards.
- Efficiently and effectively perform preventative maintenance services of electrical panels and DBs with complete wiring system in accordance with ELEC standards and agreed PPM schedule.
- Efficiently and effectively perform MAINTENANCE works in respect to co HSE policy.
- Contribute to the development of a customer focused service and a positive corporate image, including the maintenance of good working relationship with client, client representatives.
- Contribute to safe systems of work and the development of quality management system by ensuring all work practices comply with relevant safety standard.
- Ensure that measures to protect personal safety and well-being are always in place and that personal actions do not jeopardize the safety and well-being of others
- Adhere strictly to all Safe Operating Procedures, and Safe Work Instructions – thus preventing potential incidents at all times.
- Comply with HSE policy
Equipment, Tools & Tackles, Return of materials.
- Maintain company’s equipment’s, tools and tackles used for maintenance related works and return the same
- Returning all defective, unused materials, spare parts to store
Behavioural and discipline
- Punctuality, time management and proper communication with supervisor, team and customers
- Compliance to company policies and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
Minimum Qualifications, Certification and Knowledge:
- Basic English Level 3 (Read & Write)
- High School Certificate
- Vocational Technical Certificate (min. 6 months) / ITI
- Basic knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
- Basic understanding of theory and principles of BUILDING ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS.
- Basic understanding of functionality of each component and equipment standard operating values
- 2 – 3 years of experience in ELECTRICAL Maintenance of residential, commercial and industrial facilities
- 2 years of experience in GCC.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot day-to-day electrical breakdowns of residential, commercial and industrial systems.
- Able to read, understand electrical circuit diagram and basic functions of control power and control components and troubleshoot.
- Ability to work with industry specified tools (Handling hand tools, analog/digital multi-meter, and insulation meter)
- Carryout Planned Preventive Maintenance of LV/HV Panels/DBS/SMDBS and other electrical components based on service frequency and seasonal requirements.
- Able to carry out site inspection and assess condition of all types of building electrical systems and installations.
- Carryout corrective, reactive, planned preventive maintenance works using computer aided facility management (CAFM), Mobility.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Location: Sharjah – Dubai
Job date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 02:41:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!