Job title: Sr. Retail Product Manager Wanted
Job description: MENA Retail team is looking for a bold, articulate, and detail- oriented Sr. Product Manager to define and execute products and features that improve the customer experience across our retail businesses.
As a Product Manager, you will have the responsibility for the full product life- cycle, from the strategy, prioritization, and development to the adoption of it. You will interact both with operations/technical teams and retail teams across Amazon AE and SA.
A successful candidate will excel in cross- functional team work, thrive in bringing new product features to market, and enjoy making needle moving impact. Our candidate will also be highly resourceful, customer obsessed, and will have an ability to think and act both strategically and tactically, and work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a breadth and depth of knowledge in the following areas:
· You have a strong product or program management background and have demonstrated experience leading medium to large projects.
· A proven history of garnering support from other teams and system owners to identify new opportunities, gain consensus/resources for projects, and representing MENA customers across central teams.
· You will be comfortable challenging assumptions, estimates, and approaches; pushing our supporting teams to deliver quicker, cheaper, and higher quality product for our customers.
Core responsibilities will include:
· Full product ownership for specific categories (CE, Consumables, Hardlines, Media and Softlines) and/or product functions (mobile, parity, etc.)
· Retail Operations & Improvement: Identify areas that take high bandwidth from the retail team which can be eliminated or minimized through product development or applying efficient mechanisms.
· Responsibility for the full product lifecycle: Identifying opportunities (writing PR/FAQs, BRDs), prioritize competing projects (OP1/roadmap planning), securing development resources from central teams, leveraging our internal developers where support is unavailable, and iterating with product management, development and retail teams across Amazon AE & SA to bring your product to market.
· 6+ years of relevant work experience in Product/Program/Project Management with a proven history of owning projects from ideation to launch
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts up to Director/VP levelDemonstrated leadership in driving cross- functional teams
· Self- motivated, results- driven and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your targets.
· Proven ability to work with cross- functional teams across business- development, marketing, operations, product development, legal teams, etc.
· Sound business judgment, strong analytical thinking and technical skills, and the ability to influence others driving clear results
· Ability to analyze and propose data- driven solutions
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast- paced, dynamic environment; bias for action
· Strong product management experience from a tech company
· Strong analytical skills including SQL and advanced Excel, including the ability to pull data and use to identify and solve ambiguous problems
Job date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 23:40:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!