Job title: Store Incharge | ACE Hardware | Dubai
Job description: Job Requisition ID: 73101
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Store In Charge | ACE Hardware | Dubai
About the role:
The Store In-charge coordinates and oversees the effective management of the shop floor from the selling ceremony to the operation and makes the link between the sales staff and store management.
Client and Business Development
- Support the team in building long term client relationship, leveraging the different clienteling tools
- Enhance the “client state of mind” amongst the team
- Ensure extensive products knowledge of the team
- Support store management in achieving the business objectives, projects and initiatives (i.e. reporting, sales analysis, product training)
Selling & Floor Management
- Effective oversight of shop floor to ensure maximum floor coverage during peak trading periods
- Act as a role model demonstrating sales leadership to the team
- Intervene and provide support when moving through selling ceremony
- Perform and supervise store opening and closing procedures including counting register funds, completing bank deposits, opening and closing registers and securing facility
- Accurately processes all POS transactions and inventory functions such as transfers, receiving, repairs and damages to maintain the integrity of the inventory
- Adherence to loss prevention policies and operational procedure
- Exemplary performer across all functions
- Effective resolution of customer complaints, exchanges and enquiries
- Liaison between staff and management around potential performance concerns
- Propose and implement action plans to deliver efficient processes and organization of the store
- Educate team on sales plan, personal sales goals & KPI’
- Be an ambassador of the brand, culture, quality and know how
Ensure store presentation standards are achieved and maintained
About the person:
High school degree or equivalent would be a plus
Min 2-3 years of experience in retail or hospitality industry
Good knowledge of the fashion/beauty industry and trends
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Job date: Sat, 06 Feb 2021 01:00:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!