Job title: Store Supervisor (UAE Nationals Only)
Job description: Store Supervisor
GSMS Grade: PR2
Direct Reporting Line: Store Manager
Number Personnel Managed: 5+
Market/Country: Emerging Market/UAE
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Contributes to store profitability by ensuring KPIs for a defined area within a store are met or exceeded; coordinating team members to provide the best possible balance of service and operations, resulting in a leading shopping experience; and supervising and coaching team within a defined area of responsibility
- Allocates resources and organizes processes within his/her area of responsibility to drive efficiency and productivity in a variety of situations
- Has a working knowledge of the Retail KPIs and makes commercial decisions within his/her area of responsibility
- Tracks performance data for his/her area (e.g., best sellers, space allocation, etc.) and makes the necessary adjustments to drive productivity and efficiency
- Is a role model for customer service and boosts sales and Brand experience by using advanced sales techniques and appropriate elements of the adidas customer service model
- Actively supervises and coordinates his/her team to ensure all customers receive service
- Understands customer expectations and coaches his/her team to meet or exceed them at all times
- Uses advanced Category expertise and enthusiasm for the Brand to drive sales and customer loyalty in his/her area of responsibility
- Guides and trains all team members within his/her area of responsibility on basic core and seasonal product knowledge
- Creates an appealing, easy-to-shop environment for customers by coordinating his/her team to consistently execute visual merchandising and housekeeping standards in his/her area of responsibility
- Maintains a safe shopping and working environment by ensuring store‘s policies and procedures are complied with in his/her area of responsibility
- Ensures the product offer available to customers is maximized in his/her area of responsibility by coordinating product delivery from the stockroom to the floor and replenishment
- Supervises sales transactions are processed quickly and accurately, while adhering to cash protection procedures
- Minimizes loss by implementing, monitoring and tracking all loss prevention procedures
- Supports the recruitment, onboarding, training and development of the store team
- Coaches, motivates and inspires individuals within his/her area of responsibility to maximize their performance
- Actively collaborates and shares best practices to drive store team performance
- Communicates a desire to learn and seizes all available opportunities to drive his/her development and increase performance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Arabic fluency is preferable
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum 12 months work experience in a sports/fashion customer- and commercial-focused retail environment with advanced selling experience and comprehensive product, retail and industry understanding, [as well as with first supervisor experience]
- Intermediate numeracy and literacy and advanced verbal communication skills
At adidas we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete’s mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture – the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
- CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
- COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
- Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Store Supervisor (UAE Nationals Only)
TEAM: Retail (Store)
Contract Type: Full time
Job date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 02:35:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!