Job title: Storekeeper
Company: Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk ( View profile )
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Store Operations (for retail industry)
Sofitel Dubai theObelisk is Sofitel’s largest property in the Middle East. The hotel features595 luxury guestrooms inclusive of 68 suites and 97 serviced apartments in theheart of Dubai. A variety of trendy restaurants and bars including acontemporary Asian restaurant, a Gastro Pub, a French Brasserie and Pool Bar& Lounge bring residents and patrons together to celebrate the French “Joiede Vivre”. Guests have the option to unwind at the Sofitel Spa with L’Occitaneand outdoor pools with private cabanas or workout in a fully-fledged fitnesscenter. Business travelers have access to 1,589 square meter of meeting spaceincluding one state-of-the-art ballroom ideal for the most sought after socialgatherings.
Partof the Wafi Mall new extension and close to the iconic Raffles Dubai, SofitelDubai the Obelisk will infuse the brand’s essence with capitalizing on aperfect balance of modernism and ancient Egypt reflective of the renowneddesign elements of Wafi. If you are as excited as we are about connectinghearts and showing your guest passion, join us as the next Heartist – Storekeeper,and help us to make Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk a truly welcoming destination!
Toensure accurate receiving and issuing of Store items; maintain optimum storeinventory for operations; keep proper records of inventory for replenishmentand accountability.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Double check and verify all goods received for the Stores to ensure thatgoods are in accordance with the purchase specifications. Goods ordered are tobe supported by purchase requisitions.
- Ensure all requisition forms are properly signed and approved beforeissuing goods.
- Ensure proper issuance of stocks on a first-in first-out basis.
- Maintain an accurate record of all Store items and a proper filingsystem.
- Replenish store items on a timely basis and ensure there is sufficientstock on hand.
- To ensure and check that all issue request and food transfer are postedaccurately in FMC.
- Assist the Cost Controller in the monthly food & beverage inventorycount for Stores.
- To ensure all store items are in good condition and under safeconsumption period
- Ensure all store items are labeled/stamped and bar coded
- Identifying slow moving & short expiry stock and possible ways toreduce it.
- Review the F&B orders places by the Store Attendants.
- Assist the Cost Controller in maintaining a suitable par level and toreview the par level from time to time.
- Assist the Cost Controller to plan for an effective and efficient storeoperation
- Ensure that all storage areas are secure, clean and properly organized.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by management.
Job date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 07:22:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!