Job title: Unit Manager – Shop Kitopi
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Unit Manager – Shop Kitopi
Kitopi is the world’s leading managed cloud kitchen platform – we partner with restaurants and food concepts to help them expand beyond borders in 14 days. Founded in 2018, our mission is to satisfy the world’s appetite and we currently work with over 150 brands to make this mission a reality.
Kitopi (pronounced: Kee-Toh-Pee) stands for Kitchen Utopia. We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging – working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customer’s terms. We are able to achieve this with our in-built, pioneering cloud kitchen technology – a first of its kind innovation, which we hope will help revolutionize and enhance the food tech industry globally.
Our services have also expanded beyond the kitchen to include groceries – , subscription-based meal plans, and a first of its kind on-demand food court concept . Kitopi currently operates more than 50 kitchens across the UAE, KSA, and Kuwait, thanks to more than 1000 amazing Kitopians.
And we can’t wait for you to join us.
To meet Shop Kitopi’s goals, the Unit Manager is responsible for running a profitable unit and for making sure the unit meets our standards of Quality, Speed and Accuracy. The Unit Manager works with his Deputy, Dispatchers and Pickers. The Unit Manager sets the outlet goals and creates the plan to achieve these goals, also working with the Department Managers to set their own goals, following up on their progress, and providing coaching and direction to improve.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the shop time in terms of Preparation Packing & rack time and follow-up on the Contacts dashboard.
- Manage the external supplier and orders and wastage reporting.
- Manage the report of slack & phone answering shared by the call center.
- Oversee Jira Contacts report resolution and plan Annual leave for the team.
- Communicate with Other SK Warehouse & CK for any low on stock product.
- Manage the Fleet supervisor section & assure compliance.
- Handles the late order reports and proper action for pending order
Who Are We Looking For?
- 3 or 4 years experience in Retail as Store or Operations Manager
- FMCG background and management experience required.
- You must be very flexible, display excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills. You must love working in a fast paced grocery store, be customer-driven and able to make quick and effective decisions under pressure, while delegating tasks appropriately. It is also important that you are committed to providing your crew with thorough training and cross-training to ensure their success.
- You must be a leader, who leads by example, enjoys inspiring and motivating your team – you don’t fold under pressure.
So, what does it really mean to work at Kitopi?
We are constantly striving to make Kitopi the best place to work, in the world. We want to empower you to be the best version of yourself every single day – we wouldn’t have it any other way. Our Kitopi values act as our guiding principles to help ensure that everyone feels safe, included and that they belong.
While we currently operate in 3 countries, we are over 69 different nationalities of talented Kitopians. We celebrate our rich diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures and have a 0 tolerance policy against racism, bigotry, and hate.
Along with offices in all the markets we operate in, we also believe in a work from anywhere policy – you get to choose the environment you operate in because we believe that will help you deliver work you’re proud of.
Tech-enabled and customer-obsessed, at Kitopi, we are a team of passionate humans who are on a mission together to satisfy the world’s appetite.
Job date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 02:38:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!