Job title: Vectorworks Bim Designer
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Vectorworks Designer
Job summary Passionate about architecture and fascinated by the technical aspect of your work and industry?
We are looking for exceptional architects with at least 8 years of experience, with extensive experience in Vectorworks.
By now, you have found your way to BIM technology and have adapted to the latest technology and tools, and you are an expert in Vectorworks through your continuous training. What you will do:
- As a successful BIM architect, you will be working on BIM projects from conception through to completion.
- You design 2D and 3D designs and model this into a fully integrated BIM workflow, this in line with the (high) expectations and standards of our clients.
- You are responsible for implementing/overseeing presentation material for all stages of a project(s); including masterplans and feasibility plans/elevations.
- You will work on a variety of projects within residential, commercial, industrial, hospitality, leisure and retail sectors using Vectorworks.
- You provide technical details for these developments and prepare the production of detailed drawings, such as in-depth technical plans, foundation plans, drainage plans, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
You are a technical match when:
- You are an architect by education and you are in possession of a bachelor degree.
- Your experience exists within Vectorworks. You have a minimum of 3 years of experience with Vectorworks and Vectorworks for BIM.
- You have a minimum of 8 years of work experience.
- You have extensive technical experiences in construction techniques and bespoke detailing.
- You have good knowledge of finishes and materials.
- You are able to manage a varied workload, against a tight schedule.
- You have knowledge of the planning approval process.
- You have extensive knowledge of the European building regulations approval process.
- Deep knowledge of BIM technology.
- You know very well how to work both independently and in teams.
- You have excellent written and communication skills.
Vectorworks is essential.
We work remotely for our clients, from our offices in Dubai.
Apply now with your portfolio (technical designs).
Job date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 08:08:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!