Job title: Visual Merchandiser | IKEA | Dubai Festival City
Job description: We are a values- driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al- Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
Responsible to secure that the visual expression of the store is in line with the IKEA manuals so the IKEA Concept is fully implemented.
- Planning and coordinating the execution of accessory shops, shop windows, activity podiums, perimeter breaks, self- serve, Swedish Food Market and Exit Café displays in the IKEA.
- Ensuring the integrity of the IKEA concept and brand by following IKEA manuals to produce functional home furnishing solutions within the store.
- Ensuring in co- operation with the 1st that functional and inspirational display solutions are in line with running commercial activities.
- Together with the Sales and In- Store Logistics teams, implementing the projects or daily sales steering activities efficiently with the use of IKEA display solutions, communication and sales methods.
- Supporting the planning and implementation of the store commercial calendar.
- Ensuring cost- effective, safe and environmentally friendly display solutions implementation in line with local legislation.
- Resourcing and maintaining a detailed knowledge of home furnishing solutions within the local market.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
Degree / Diploma in Interior Designing or Architecture
A minimum 3 – 5 years of retail interior design or visual merchandising experience
Job- Specific Skills:
- A proven ability to visualise, design and communicate home furnishing and retail solutions
- Attention to detail with a keen eye for aesthetics
- Computer proficient with knowledge and experience of using AutoCad & Sketch up
- A proven commitment to high quality execution within limited time frames
Job date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 06:02:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!