Job title: Visual Merchandiser
Company: TASC Outsourcing
Job description: – Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives
– Analyse sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
– Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales
– Maximise customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately
– Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory
– Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets
– Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc
– Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
– Remain up to date with industry’s best practices
– Proven working experience in merchandising
– Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
– Up-to-date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills
– Strong listening, presentation and decision making skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
Job date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 05:59:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!